NEW YOUR STYLE STUDIO
SEPRATE KITCHEN, BATHROOM, PARKING SPACE & STORE FOR £179,000!
asking Price £179,000
NEWLY RENOVATED · tip top CONDITION! · SEPARATE KITCHEN · PARKING SPACE · CONTEMPORARY living
- Are You Looking for a 1 Bedroom Flat with Parking but Can’t Afford it?
- Look no Further as this Cleverly Converted Flat Offers more than Many 1 Bedroom Properties on the Market for under £200k!
- Located within an Original Georgian Cod House that has been Converted into 7 Apartments.
- This Ground Floor Apartment has been Cleverly Converted from a Studio Apartment into a Funky, Contemporary Home that Offers a Spacious Feel and Would Comfortably Accommodate a Couple
- The Flat comes with 1 Allocated Parking Space
- Comprising of a Separate Kitchen, Bathroom & a Spacious Lounge with a Mezzanine Area which Includes an ‘adult cabin bed’, Built Above a Range of Fully Fitted Wardrobes
- This City Style of Design is very Functional & Gives the Bedroom Area its own ‘Zone’ so does not Interfere with the Enjoyment of the Lounge
- A full 4’6” Double Bed has been Hand Built
- One of the Fantastic things about this Conversion is the Very High Ceilings & Large Windows Giving a Great Sense of Space with Plenty of Light.
- Much More Storage, than the Majority of Apartments! Plenty of Storage with Wardrobes, Various Cupboards & a Separate Store Room, Great for Sporting Equipment, Suitcases & Christmas Trees
- The Refurbishment Work Includes:
- Complete Rewire and Sky plus/multiroom and Fiber Ready
- New Plumbing System throughout the Flat Including a Pressurised Hot Water System
- Thermal & Sound Insulation Upgraded
- Low Cost Electric Heating installed
- New Fully Fitted Kitchen with all Integrated Appliances Including Washer/Drier
- Fitted Bathroom with Spacious Power Shower
- Energy Efficient LED Lighting Throughout
- Original Georgian Period Plaster Work Restored & Illuminates as a Stunning Feature
- New Quality Carpets Fitted Throughou
- All the Required Fire Certificate Works Have Been Completed
- The Beautiful Period Building is Well Maintained, Externally Decorated 2 years Ago
- Internal Redecoration has Been Agreed by Shareholders & Will Proceed Later in the Year (Paid for Existing Vendors)
- There is Also a Communal Outside Space to the Rear of the Building for Keeping Bikes etc.
- The Property is Located at the Top of Bagatelle Road All the Amenities in Walking Distance Without Being in Town to Include Shops, Takeaways, Great Pub, Bank & the Countryside on Your Doorstep
- Service Charges are £76pcm Including Rates, Insurance, Water etc.
- Please Call Zinzi Today on 07797 736 416 to Book Your Viewing or Ask Any Questions