NEW Price £555,000
attractive 3 bed farmstead dating back to the 1700's· developed 10 years ago ·
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom Mews Style Barn Conversion Located in the Rural Sought After Parish of Trinity
- The Original Farmstead Dates back to the 1700's & was developed a little over 10 Years Ago
- The Property Comprises of a spacious open plan living room and diner, kitchen, cloakroom, 3 double bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Externally there is a low maintenance West Facing Garden which is perfect for capturing the later afternoon & evening sun.
- Plus an enclosed front garden & Garden Shed
- Carport with Loft Storage above & Parking for 2 Cars
- Visitor Parking
- This home oozes charm & is presented in immculate condition
- Trinity has the reputation of being Jersey's most rural parish & is the third largest parish by surface area!
- Viewing is highly Recommended to Appreciate what this Home has to Offer
- Services All Mains, Except Gas, OFCH, Fully Double Glazed
- Please Call Zinzi today on 07797 736 416